- Latest generation sports drink with 2:1 fructose
- High caffeine content (300mg/Litre) plus magnesium
- For attention, concentration and increased reaction time
- Carbohydrates with electrolytes for maintaining endurance performance
- Helps maintain hydration during exercise
- Race proven
- Light tasting and refreshing
- With natural flavours. No artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners
EnergySource X’treme is a new generation sports drink with a high caffeine content. It contains a carbohydrate formulation of maltodextrin and fructose in a ratio of 2:1 combined with key electrolytes, magnesium and caffeine (300mg / Litre). X’treme is intended as a one-time caffeine dose. Athletes use it for caffeine loading prior to or during a major race, towards the end of a long ride, before or during training for attention and concentration and to increase reaction time.
EnergySource X’treme is not intended for continuous use during training or an event. Excessive amounts of caffeine can lead to side effects like headache, dizziness and gastrointestinal distress. If you wish to use caffeine continuously throughout your training or event, then switch to EnergySource Plus, which has considerably lower caffeine content (60mg/L).
Very occasionally some athletes find that caffeine can increase cramp, so always try in training before racing. If there is a problem then switch to standard EnergySource.
DOSAGE & USAGE
To benefit from caffeine you must use it correctly. Our High5 Advanced Nutrition Guides are sports specific, cover every major event distance and provide you with a step-by-step nutrition strategy for your body weight. Find out more in the Nutrition Guides section.
X’treme is intended to be used as:
- A one-time caffeine hit.
- Before or during training.
- Towards the end of a long ride
- To caffeine load before or during a major race
CAUTION: X’treme has a high caffeine content and it is not intended for continuous use during training or an event. Very occasionally some athletes find that caffeine can increase cramp, so always try in training before racing.
Click on the flavour to view nutritionals, allergens and vegetarian information.