High5 is a UK company run by athletes. We have competed in many of the World’s toughest events and have years of racing experience between us. We know from personal experience how important it is to get your nutrition absolutely right and what it takes to make a great sports product. High5 has close links with Universities and leading researcher groups. Combining our practical no-nonsense approach with the latest developments in sports science, means that High5 products are always leading edge and 100% fit for purpose. In short, no matter how hard it gets, our products will ensure that you perform at your very best and enjoy your event more.
At High5 we continually push the boundaries, finding new ways to help you race faster and go further. We have a number of firsts:
- first in the World to launch 2:1 fructose energy drinks
- first in the World to research 2:1 performance gains and produce step-by-step nutrition guides
- first in Europe to launch a 4:1 carbohydrate and protein drink for use during and after sport
- first company in the World to undertake advanced carbohydrate absorption testing with elite athletes, setting new records in the process
- first in Europe to use real fruit juice for a lighter more refreshing gel taste and still remain one of the few companies to do so – sports nutrition is about more than just go faster technology, it needs to taste great as well
We continually test our products and get athlete feedback. High5 is the on-course nutrition at more than 300 races and events in the UK. At the events where we attend personally, we pride ourselves on being out on-course supporting the first to the last finisher. When you are last in and its getting dark, you need the best nutrition more than most. When its your first Sportive and it’s twice as far as you have ridden before, you need the best nutrition more than most. When you’re fighting for a PB or a win, you need the best nutrition more than most. We take great pride in the fact that for almost 20 years we have produced some of the very best sports nutrition products available and helped athletes (including ourselves) reach their sporting objectives.