Save 35% on our favourite autumn nutrition essentials 👉 Shop now
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR A FREE SLOW RELEASE ENERGY PACK FOR CLUB MEMBERS
- By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: The Promoter is AB Sports Nutrition, a division of ABF Grain Products Ltd, Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London W1K 4QU, United Kingdom. Registered Company Number: 00079590 (the “Promoter”).
How to enter:
- To be eligible to claim a Slow Release Energy Pack (see below for details), entrants must sign up to HIGH5 Sports Nutrition's Email Newsletter through the HIGH5 Club Rewards sign up form.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over and be residents of the UK only.
- One Slow Release Energy Pack allowed per person. Details submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible or misdirected form submissions will not be accepted.
Promotion Period: The promotion is open to entries from 00 GMT on 10 March 2021 until 23.59 BST on 31 December 2021 or such earlier time as the promotor may decide in its sole discretion to end the promotion.
Slow Release Energy Pack and how to claim:
- Each Slow Release Energy Pack (details of which can be found here: https://highfive.co.uk/products/slow-release-energy-pack) will be made available via a coupon code to eligible entrants. The coupon code must be redeemed at https://highfive.co.uk/ within 2 weeks of receipt, after which time it will expire and cease to be valid. Entrants will need to go to https://highfive.co.uk/, place the Slow Release Energy Pack in their basket and then insert the coupon code where indicated. Please note that the prize does not include applicable shipping charges. The standard UK shipping charge of £2.99 must be paid at the time of ordering the Slow Release Energy Pack, unless the overall order qualifies for free shipping (orders of £35 and over).
- The coupon codes for Slow Release Energy Pack will be sent to eligible entrants via email to the email address supplied at the time of entry. If any eligible entrant declines a prize or reward, or fails to complete any of the entry steps described above, or fails to use the coupon within 2 weeks of receipt, the entrant will forfeit any right to their prize or reward.
- All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple email accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
- The Promoter shall use entrants’ personal data for the purposes of carrying out the promotion as set out in the Promoter’s privacy notice available at https://highfive.co.uk/pages/privacy-policy.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree that any dispute or action arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.