Road Cycling Training Nutrition (More than 50 miles)
Sports Nutrition is all about maintaining your energy levels and minimising fatigue. Below are some top tips and key products that will help you get the most from your next rides – simply select all or choose the ones that you want to try!
- Energy Drink is a must for any cyclist riding more than 50 miles. This scientifically formulated carbohydrate and electrolyte solution helps you sustain your performance and enhances your hydration during endurance exercise. Simply add the powder to your water bottle.
- This easy to chew, great tasting Energy Bar filled with real fruits and grains provides you with both simple and complex carbohydrates to keep you fuelled during your ride.
- A delicious tasting recovery shake for after your ride. Recovery Drink contains 18g of whey isolate, a top quality source of protein which contributes towards muscle growth and maintenance.
- ZERO is a refreshing sugar free electrolyte drink with zero calories that makes it simple and easy to stay hydrated. With key electrolytes, sodium, potassium and magnesium, ZERO gives you what water can’t.
- Energy Gel is a convenient, fruity gel which delivers carbohydrate straight to your muscles during exercise. Use this when you need an immediate energy boost.
Race Day Nutrition
If you have entered a sportive check out our Sportive Nutrition Guide. We recommend you practise your nutrition plan in training. For road racers, check out our Road Race Nutrition Guide for your race day nutrition plan.
Sportive Training Plans
Looking for a training plan that will get you ready for a sportive? Our knowledgeable cycling coaches can guide you through a 12 week schedule to help you achieve your goal. The training plans are suitable for both riders new to sportives and more seasoned cyclists. Get yours here (opens in new window).