HIGH5 Selection Pack
Great value trial pack for a variety of sports
• State of the art nutrition for any training session or event.
• Award winning EnergySource Sports Drink
• Race proven EnergyGel and IsoGel
• Provides a scientific dose of caffeine
• Step by step nutrition guide for your sport, distance and bodyweight
• Suitable for vegetarians
HIGH5 is widely available in a variety of sport shops and online. Either visit our Dealer Locater, International Distributor list or simply search for “HIGH5 Sports Nutrition” using your preferred online search engine.
HIGH5 Selection Pack contains all of HIGH5’s award winning products. The pack can be used for a variety of sports including Cycling, MTB and Triathlon. Products include EnergyGel, IsoGel, EnergySource and Protein Recovery. Use this pack to see what can be achieved using the latest generation of sports nutrition products and a scientific nutrition strategy for your sport, distance and bodyweight. It contains an assortment of best selling flavours.
Features & Benefits
- Great value trial pack for a variety of sports
- State of the art nutrition for any training session or event.
- Award winning EnergySource Sports Drink
- Race proven EnergyGel and IsoGel
- Provides a scientific dose of caffeine
- Step by step nutrition guide for your sport, distance and bodyweight
- Suitable for vegetarians
Pack contains: 4x EnergyGel Plus, 4x EnergyGel, 1x IsoGel Plus, 2x IsoGel, 4x EnergySource, 1x EnergySource X’treme, 1x Protein Recovery, 2x ZERO sachet, 1x ZERO X’treme sachets 1x 750ml Bottle, Nutrition Guide for Sportive, Triathlon, MTB.
Assortment of best selling flavours. For nutritionals and allergen information, please visit the individual product pages on the links above. Individual product value £23.03.
Consume as part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
Dosage & Usage
To benefit from 2:1 fructose drinks you must use them correctly. Our HIGH5 Advanced Nutrition Guides are sports specific, cover every major event distance and provide you with a step-by-step nutrition strategy for your particular body weight. Find out more in the Nutrition Guides section.