HIGH5 “SPIN THE WHEEL” AND NEWSLETTER SIGN UP £250 DRAW (the “Promotion”)
PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is AB Sports Nutrition, a division of ABF Grain Products Ltd, Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London W1K 4QU. United Kingdom. Registered Company Number: 00079590 (the “Promoter”).
Spin The Wheel Promotion
- The Promoter is offering those who enter the Promotion a chance to win a coupon to be redeemed for products sold at highfive.co.uk (the “Site”). There is an equal chance to win the following coupons:
- a. 3 x 20% discount
b. 1 x Free Sports Vitamins with next purchase
c. 1 x 40% discount
d. 1 x Free Starker Kit with next purchase
- To enter this prize draw, entrants must spin the wheel at highfive.co.uk (which will come up as an automatic pop up when visiting the Site). One spin per user per day.
- If the entrant has won a Coupon, it can be redeemed by providing their name and email address in the pop-up window immediately after the wheel has stopped.
- The Coupon can be redeemed once across all products on highfive.co.uk and is valid until two (2) weeks after the end of the Promotion Period. The coupon is not valid in conjunction with any other coupon or items on sale (reduced price) on www.highfive.co.uk.
Newsletter Sign-Up Prize Draw
- Entrants who have spun the wheel and are not already signed up to receive the HIGH5 Newsletter can also enter a prize draw to win £150 worth of HIGH5 products (such products at the Promoter’s discretion) by ticking the box stating “Sign up to our newsletter for a chance to win £150 worth of HIGH5 products (new sign ups only)” in the pop-up window immediately after the wheel has stopped.
- The winner will be selected using a computer process that produces verifiably random results, by an independent person, or under the supervision of an independent person from all valid entries received during the Promotional Period.
- The winner will be notified by the Promoter within fourteen days of the draw via email and will be asked to provide their home address so that the prize can be delivered. The winner may also be asked to share a picture of themselves with their prize on social media but this will be at the winner’s discretion. If a winner fails to respond to two direct messages within three days of the notifications or if any winner declines a prize, they forfeit any right to the prize and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct another draw for the forfeited prize.
- The prize will be sent via registered post to the address supplied by the winner within 4 weeks of notification and the winner will be required to sign to acknowledge receipt.
- Entrants must be UK or EU residents, and live within the designated HIGH5 delivery areas aged 18 years or over.
- Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion, however, internet access is required.
- The Promotion is open to entries from 09:00 on 20th May 2019 until 23:59 on 31st May 2019. Times are GMT (the “Promotion Period”).
- All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Promotion without prior notice.
- The name and county of residence of the winners will be made available on request to anyone sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address set out above within 10 weeks of the end of the Promotion Period.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the Promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering the Promotion.
- You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.