Save 35% with code SUMMERSALE 👉 Shop Now
a) Entrants must be residents of mainland Great Britain (England, Wales and Scotland only), aged 18 years or over.
b) Entrants must be a registered Strava, Inc. member and own a Strava-compatible device (https://support.strava.com/hc/en-us/articles/223297187-How-to-get-your-Activities-to-Strava#devices).
c) This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.2. How to enter:
To enter the promotion, entrants must complete all of the following steps:
i. visit the Strava platform at www.strava.com;
ii. enter the L’etape de HIGH5 Strava Challenge;
iii. complete 100km of recorded eligible activity within the Challenge Period (see the full list of eligible activities here: https://support.strava.com/hc/en-us/articles/216919407-Supported-Activity-Types-on-Strava);
iv. upload all challenge activities to Strava by no later than the Upload Deadline; and
v. when prompted to do so on the Strava platform, click the link to redirect to the rewards page on www.highfive.co.ukand submit a prize/reward claim (including email address) by no later than the Claim Deadline.
NOTES: Manual entries, or rides marked ‘Private’ will not count towards your challenge effort. Strictly One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. No purchase is necessary to participate; however internet access and a valid email address required.
This promotion involves physical exercise and participation is at entrants’ own risk. Entrants should only engage in eligible activities that are suitable for their own level of fitness and must be in good health to participate. If you are aware of any underlying medical conditions or other circumstances affecting you, or you are taking medication or have recently suffered any illness, you should discuss with your doctor before participating. If you experience discomfort, pain, dizziness, nausea or any other adverse symptoms during participation, you must stop immediately and seek medical assistance.
3. Promotion Period:
The challenge period starts at 00.01 (UK time - BST) on 9 July 2021 and ends at 23.59 (UK time - BST) on 18 July 2021 (“Challenge Period”). The deadline for uploading activities to Strava following completion of the challenge is 23.59 (UK time - BST) on 21 July 2021 (“Upload Deadline”). The deadline for submitting a prize/reward claim is 23.59 (UK time) on 25 July 2021 (“Claim Deadline”).
4. Prizes and rewards:
a) Winner selection -
Prize: There is ONE prize (below) which will be awarded in accordance with the laws of chance from ALL VALID ENTRIES submitted before the challenge deadline.
There is ONE prize of a Cycling Bundle worth £2128 (RRP) which includes the following items:
- Garmin Edge 1030 Plus Bundle,
- Tacx Flux 2 Smart Trainer,
- £500 worth of HIGH5 products,
- POC Omne Air Spin Helmet and POC Want Sunglasses, and
- A Veloskin bundle (1x Cap, 1x Chamois Cream, 1x Soothing Gel, 1x Moisturiser, 1x Shave Cream, 1x Post Shave Lotion)
Prize will only be delivered to an address in Mainland GB.
b. Rewards: The first 12,000 entrants who complete the challenge will also be eligible to claim a reward of 1 x Slow Release Energy Bundle from High5 (RRP of £13.98) and only need to pay P&P costs of £3.99 per bundle to claim – although shipping will be FREE for customers whose total order value excluding the RRP price of the bundle} is £35.00 or more.
Slow Release Energy Bundles from highfive.co.uk each contain 2x Slow Release Energy Bars, 2x Slow Release Energy Drinks, 2x Energy Gels with Slow Release Carbs and 1x HIGH5 Neck Tube. The recipients of the Slow Release Energy Bundle will be the first 12,000 eligible entrants to complete all the entry steps in section 5 and provide a valid contact address.
Each Slow Release Energy Bundle will be made available via a coupon code, which must be redeemed at highfive.co.uk by 30th August 2021, after which time it will expire and cease to be valid. When you receive your code by email go to www.highfive.co.uk, place the Slow Release Energy Bundle in your basket and then insert the coupon code where indicated. Please note that the prize does not include applicable shipping charges. The UK shipping charge of £3.99 must be paid at the time of ordering the Slow Release Energy Bundle, unless the overall order qualifies for free shipping (orders of £35 and over).
5. Prize notification and delivery:
The Prize Draw Winner of the Cycling Bundle will be notified by email to the email address provided with their entry within 7 days of the draw taking place. The Promoter reserves the right to ask the Winner to provide proof of identity / address and age before awarding the prize.
The Winner will have 14 days to reply providing the information needed by the Promoter to send the prize bundle by post. If the Winner fails to reply within 14 days of the notification, the prize will be forfeit and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another Winner. The prize will be sent by post within 30 days of the winner providing their postal details.
Reward Notification and delivery: coupon codes for the Slow Release Energy Bundle will be sent to recipients via email to the email address supplied at the time of submitting the prize/reward claim. Entrants will be sent an email containing the coupon code immediately after submitting their reward claim. Reward bundles must be claimed using the coupon code on the website www.highfive.co.uk before 31 August 2021. Coupon codes entered after this date will not be valid.
6. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Strava, including the rules located at https://www.strava.com/legal/terms.
7. Promoter: The Promoter is AB Sports Nutrition, a division of ABF Grain Products Ltd, Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London W1K 4QU, United Kingdom. Registered Company Number: 00079590 (the “Promoter”).
8. The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion. Without limiting the options available to the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right at any time to disqualify entries or entrants that the Promoter regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions, any applicable laws or any terms and conditions referred to in these terms and conditions.
9. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
10. Entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
11. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this promotion.
12. Nothing in these terms excludes the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, or any other liability that the Promoter may not exclude by law. Subject to that, the Promoter and its associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize or reward, including any loss incurred as a result of any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrants that is caused by:
a) technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person's participation in the promotion;
b) any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of a prize;
c) any act or omission of any third party, particularly any third party involved in the provision of services relevant to the prize; or
d) any other events beyond the Promoter's control that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the winner or to the prize or reward.
13. If any part of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the rest of these terms and conditions will not be affected. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these terms and conditions will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
14. The Promoter shall use entrants’ personal data for the purposes of carrying out the promotion, and in the case of winner’s data, as set out in the Promoter’s privacy notice available at https://highfive.co.uk/pages/privacy-policyand further explained in the following paragraphs.
15. The Promoter will make winners’ surnames and county of residence available on request to anyone who sends a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter within 10 weeks of the end of the Promotion Period, as required by the UK Code of Non-broadcast Advertising and Direct & Promotional Marketing (the “Code”). The Promoter may also be asked to provide the same details to the Advertising Standards Authority (“ASA”) who publish and enforce the Code. This use of winners’ data is necessary for the Promoter’s legitimate interests in complying with the Code. Winners who do not wish the Promoter to disclose these details to members of the public who request them, should let the Promoter know as soon as possible by emailing: email@example.com. Winners may also object to the disclosure to the ASA by emailing the same address, giving reasons. The Promoter will take these reasons into account if the ASA asks for the winners’ details. Please note, however, that the Promoter may nevertheless still be required to disclose this information to the ASA. This may happen where, for example, the Promoter is required to demonstrate that a valid award took place
16. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, suspend or cancel the promotion and/or these terms and conditions if it considers it necessary or appropriate to do so, including if there is any actual or anticipated breach of applicable law or if variation, suspension or cancellation is necessary due to an event outside the Promoter’s reasonable control. In the event of cancellation, prizes may be awarded to winners drawn from entries received prior to cancellation.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree that any dispute or action arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
18. Enquiries about the promotion can be sent to the Promoter at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Product added to cart!