- By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Strava, including the rules located at https://www.strava.com/legal/terms.
Promoter: The Promoter is AB Sports Nutrition, a division of ABF Grain Products Ltd, Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London W1K 4QU, United Kingdom. Registered Company Number: 00079590 (the “Promoter”).
Promotion Period: The challenge period starts at 00.01 (UK time) on 31 July 2020 and ends at 23.59 (UK time) on 9 August 2020 (“Challenge Period”). The deadline for uploading activities to Strava following completion of the challenge is 23.59 (UK time) on 12 August 2020 (“Upload Deadline”). The deadline for submitting a prize/reward claim is 23.59 (UK time) on 16 August 2020 (“Claim Deadline”). Note that prizes are limited may be fully claimed before the Claim Deadline, but all eligible entrants who do not win a prize will receive a reward for participating (see section 6 for more details).
a. Entrants must be residents of Great Britain (England, Wales and Scotland only), aged 18 years or over.
c. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- How to enter:
a. To enter the promotion, entrants must complete all of the following steps:
ii. enter the HIGH5 Beat the Wall Challenge;
iv. upload all challenge activities to Strava by no later than the Upload Deadline; and
v. when prompted to do so on the Strava platform, click the link to redirect to the rewards page on www.highfive.co.uk
and submit a prize/reward claim (including name and email address) by no later than the Claim Deadline.
b. Manual entries, or rides marked ‘Private’ will not count towards your challenge effort..
c. One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
d. No purchase is necessary to participate, however internet access is required.
e. This promotion involves physical exercise and participation is at entrants’ own risk. Entrants should only engage in eligible activities that are suitable for their own level of fitness and must be in good health to participate. If you are aware of any underlying medical conditions or other circumstances affecting you, or you are taking medication or have recently suffered any illness, you should discuss with your doctor before participating. If you experience discomfort, pain, dizziness, nausea or any other adverse symptoms during participation, you must stop immediately and seek medical assistance.
- Prizes and rewards:
There are a total of 5,000 Slow Release Energy Packs from highfive.co.uk
to be won in this promotion, with each pack consisting of 2x Slow Release Energy Bars, 2x Slow Release Energy Drinks and 2x Energy Gels with Slow Release Carbs. The winners of the Slow Release Energy Packs will be the first 5,000 eligible entrants to complete all the entry steps in section 5. Please note that these prizes are strictly limited to 5,000 and may be fully claimed before the Claim Deadline. Please ensure that you check the ‘HIGH5 Beat the Wall Challenge’ page on the Strava platform from time to time to check the availability of prizes.
b. Each Slow Release Energy Pack will be made available to the winner via a coupon code, which must be redeemed at highfive.co.uk
September 2020, after which time it will expire and cease to be valid. Winners will need to go to www.highfive.co.uk,
place the Slow Release Energy Pack in their basket and then insert the coupon code where indicated. Please note that the prize does not include applicable shipping charges. The standard UK shipping charge of £2.99 must be paid at the time of ordering the Slow Release Energy Pack, unless the overall order qualifies for free shipping (orders of £35 and over).
As a reward for completing the challenge, all eligible entrants who complete all the entry steps in section 5 but do not win a Slow Release Energy Pack will receive a 40% off coupon code, which can be redeemed at highfive.co.uk
. The 40% off coupon code can be redeemed on all products sold on www.highfive.co.uk
except for the Slow Release Range and products already discounted. The 40% off coupon code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Each 40% off coupon code can only be used once and must be redeemed by 30th
September 2020, after which time it will expire and cease to be valid.
d. All prizes and rewards are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Prize/reward notification and delivery:
a. Once entrants have submitted a prize/reward claim on the rewards page on highfive.co.u
k in accordance with the entry steps in section 5, they will be notified if they have won a Slow Release Energy Pack or if they will receive the reward of a 40% off coupon code.
b. The coupon codes for the Slow Release Energy Packs and the 40% off coupon codes will be sent to recipients via email to the email address supplied at the time of submitting the prize/reward claim. Entrants will be sent the email containing the coupon code immediately after submitting their prize/reward claim.
c. If any eligible entrant declines a prize or reward, or fails to complete any of the entry steps described in section 5 within the required time period, or fails to use the prize or reward by 30th September 2020, the entrant will forfeit any right to their prize or reward.
- The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion. Without limiting the options available to the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right at any time to disqualify entries or entrants that the Promoter regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions, any applicable laws or any terms and conditions referred to in these terms and conditions.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
- Entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this promotion.
- Nothing in these terms excludes the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, or any other liability that the Promoter may not exclude by law. Subject to that, the Promoter and its associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize or reward, including any loss incurred as a result of any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrants that is caused by:
a. technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person's participation in the promotion;
b. any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of a prize;
c. any act or omission of any third party, particularly any third party involved in the provision of services relevant to the prize; or
d. any other events beyond the Promoter's control that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the winner or to the prize or reward.
- If any part of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the rest of these terms and conditions will not be affected. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these terms and conditions will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- The Promoter shall use entrants’ personal data for the purposes of carrying out the promotion, and in the case of winner’s data, as set out in the Promoter’s privacy notice available at https://highfive.co.uk/pages/privacy-policy and further explained in the following paragraphs.
- The Promoter will make winners’ surnames and county of residence available on request to anyone who sends a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter within 10 weeks of the end of the Promotion Period, as required by the UK Code of Non-broadcast Advertising and Direct & Promotional Marketing (the “Code”). The Promoter may also be asked to provide the same details to the Advertising Standards Authority (“ASA”) who publish and enforce the Code. This use of winners’ data is necessary for the Promoter’s legitimate interests in complying with the Code. Winners who do not wish the Promoter to disclose these details to members of the public who request them, should let the Promoter know as soon as possible by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Winners may also object to the disclosure to the ASA by emailing the same address, giving reasons. The Promoter will take these reasons into account if the ASA asks for the winners’ details. Please note, however, that the Promoter may nevertheless still be required to disclose this information to the ASA. This may happen where, for example, the Promoter is required to demonstrate that a valid award took place.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary, suspend or cancel the promotion and/or these terms and conditions if it considers it necessary or appropriate to do so, including if there is any actual or anticipated breach of applicable law or if variation, suspension or cancellation is necessary due to an event outside the Promoter’s reasonable control. In the event of cancellation, prizes may be awarded to winners drawn from entries received prior to cancellation.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree that any dispute or action arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
- Enquiries about the promotion can be sent to the Promoter at: email@example.com.