- By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Facebook and Instagram including the rules located at:http://www.facebook.com/terms.php, and https://help.instagram.com/478745558852511.
Promoter: The Promoter is AB Sports Nutrition, a division of ABF Grain Products Ltd, Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London W1K 4QU, United Kingdom. Registered Company Number: 00079590 (the “Promoter”).
- How to enter:
a. To enter this promotion, entrants must do the following during the Promotion Period: visit highfive.co.uk/pages/win and then either (i)sign up to receive HIGH5's marketing emails or (ii) amend their marketing preferences.
b. Entrants must be residents of Great Britain (England, Wales and Scotland only) and aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to require proof of eligibility in such form as the Promoter reasonably considers necessary.
c. One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
d. No purchase is necessary, however internet access is required.
Promotion Period: The promotion is open to entries from 00.01 (UK time) on 31 July 2020 until 23.59 (UK time) on 30 August 2020.
a. The promoter is offering one (1)
winner a Garmin 945 Multisport GPS Watch and a £200 gift voucher to spend on www.highfive.co.uk
b. The promoter is offering four (4)
runners up a £100 gift voucher to spend on www.highfive.co.uk
(“Runner Up Prizes
c. All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
d. All gift vouchers for use on www.highfive.co.uk are valid for twelve (12) months and subject to the standard terms and conditions of sale: highfive.co.uk/pages/terms-conditions-of-sale. Please ensure you are familiar with any terms and conditions that apply to the gift vouchers, including in particular any expiry dates.
- How winners are selected and notified:
a. The winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period by an independent person, or under the supervision of an independent person. The draw will be held on within seven (7) days of the end of the Promotion Period.
b. The first entrant to be drawn will win the First Prize and the following four (4) entries to be drawn will win the Runner Up Prizes.
c. The winners will be contacted within seven (7) days of the draw via email, using the contact details provided with their entry and will be asked to provide their home address so that their prize can be delivered. If the winner declines the prize or fails to respond within the required period, they will forfeit any right to the prize. If they fail to respond within fourteen (14) days of this initial contact, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner.
d. The prizes will be sent via post to the address supplied within two (2) weeks of the winner providing their postal address.
- The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple email addresses in order to submit multiple entries). Without limiting the options available to the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right at any time to disqualify entries or entrants that the Promoter regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions, any applicable laws or any terms and conditions referred to in these terms and conditions.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
- Entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this promotion.
- Nothing in these terms excludes the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, or any other liability that the Promoter may not exclude by law. Subject to that, the Promoter and its associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, including any loss incurred as a result of any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrants that is caused by:
a. technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person's participation in the promotion;
b. any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of a prize;
c. any act or omission of any third party, particularly any third party involved in the provision of services relevant to the prize; or
d. any other events beyond the Promoter's control that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the winner or to the prize.
- If any part of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the rest of these terms and conditions will not be affected. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these terms and conditions will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other social media channel. By entering, entrants acknowledge that Facebook and Instagram do not bear any responsibility for this promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, entrants release Facebook and Instagram from any liability whatsoever in connection with this promotion. All information entrants provide when they enter the promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or any other social media channel.
- Entrants acknowledge that any personal data of entrants processed in connection with the promotion will be processed in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy notice, which is available at https://highfive.co.uk/privacy-policy/.
- Subject to the winners’ rights under applicable data protection legislation, the Promoter shall be entitled to use and feature the names of winners in this promotion for publicity purposes and winners agree that they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
- By entering the promotion, each entrant acknowledges that in the event of a win their surname and county of residence may be disclosed to persons enquiring, where permitted by law. Any entrant may object to their information being made available in this way, or may request that the amount of information made available be reduced, by contacting the Promoter [using the contact details at the end of these terms and conditions. In these circumstances, the entrant acknowledges that the Promoter may nevertheless disclose the relevant information, and the entrant’s entry, to the UK’s Advertising Standards Authority (and/or any other competent authority) if required to do so. This may happen where the Promoter is required to demonstrate that it has awarded the prizes advertised. To request disclosure of winners’ details, enquirers must submit a request to the email address at the end of these terms and conditions by 31 October 2020. Details will only be disclosed (if permitted by law) after all prizes have been awarded.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary, suspend or cancel the promotion and/or these terms and conditions if it considers it necessary or appropriate to do so, including if there is any actual or anticipated breach of applicable law or if variation, suspension or cancellation is necessary due to an event outside the Promoter’s reasonable control. In the event of cancellation, prizes may be awarded to winners drawn from entries received prior to cancellation.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree that any dispute or action arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
- Enquiries about the promotion can be sent to the Promoter at: email@example.com.