Who are we?
The website (highfive.co.uk) (the “Site”) is owned and operated by AB Sports Nutrition, a division of ABF Grain Products Limited, company number 00079590 whose registered office is Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London, W1K 4QY and whose trading address is Sea View Way, Brighton, BN2 6NT. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, AB Sports Nutrition, a division of ABF Grain Products Limited is the data controller of all personal data collected via this Site. References to “we”, “our” or “us” in this privacy statement mean AB Sports Nutrition, a division of ABF Grain Products Limited.
This privacy statement sets out what will happen to information we collect from you or that you provide to us when you visit the Site. By providing us with your information you agree that we may use it in the ways set out in this privacy statement.
We may amend and update this privacy statement from time to time and new versions will be posted on the Site. Please check this privacy statement on a regular basis.
What information do we collect about you?
When you visit the Site, we may collect two different types of information about your visit: (1) statistical information, collected as you browse the Site; and (2) personal information which you knowingly give to us. This information (“your information”) may include:
- information that you provide by filling in a form on the Site, such as your name, postal address, email address and telephone number;
- information concerning your visit to the Site such as traffic data, location data, and other communication data;
- information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to enable us to identify trends. This is statistical data and does not identify you specifically;
- any correspondence you send to us (whether by email or post or otherwise);
- details of transactions you carry out or orders you place through the Site; and
- information we ask you to supply when you set up an online profile or online account with us.
How will we use your information?
We will protect the confidentiality of your information in accordance with our normal procedures and legal requirements.
We will use the information we hold about you:
- to customise the Site according to your interests and to ensure the Site’s content is presented as effectively as possible for you;
- for our internal purposes such as quality control, site performance, system administration, internal record keeping and to evaluate use of the Site, so that we can provide you with enhanced services;
- to notify you about changes to our services;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, or which we feel may interest you (provided, of course, that you agree);
- to create reports to assist with future marketing;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts we enter into with you and for billing and delivery purposes. For example, if you have entered any competitions or promotions, we will retain and use your personal information for the purpose of administering and notifying you of the results of that competition or promotion;
- for research purposes if you have supplied us with your details in the course of completing a survey;
- to provide aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop the Site; and
- for the purpose of obtaining professional advice and complying with our legal obligations.
We will only keep your information for as long as is necessary for these purposes.
Some services and facilities available via the Site can be offered only if you supply us with a certain minimum level of information. For example, in order to enter a competition, prize draw or promotion, or to register as a site user, you will be required to provide us with your contact details.
We may also ask you to provide information about yourself which it may not be essential for us to have but which will assist us to provide and enhance our services. When we ask you for this kind of information we will make it clear that its supply is optional.
Cookies on the Site
The Site uses ‘cookies’ to collect information about your visit and track your use of the Site. Please see our cookies policy for more information.
If you request our e-newsletter, we will use information you provide to us to send you our newsletter; this may include promotional information. You can change your mind about receiving our newsletter at any time using the unsubscribe buttons which appear on emails we send to you.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you by email with information about products and services which are similar to those we previously provided to you, unless you have indicated that you do not want to hear from us.
You may ask us at any time not to use your information for marketing purposes by contacting us at HIGH5, Sea View Way, Brighton, BN2 6NT or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where do we transfer your information to?
We may transfer your information to, or store it, outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) in countries where standards of data protection may not be equivalent to those that apply inside the EEA. If we do this we will comply with all relevant data protection legislation.
Who do we share your information with?
We will sometimes need to share your personal information with third parties who we contract to help us deliver services to you and to run and administer the website and activities run through the website such as competitions. The information shared with them will be limited to that necessary for them to perform the service. They will not be authorised to make any other use of that information and will treat it confidentially.
Except as described in the previous paragraph, we will not sell, share, distribute, or lease your personal information to any third party which is not a subsidiary or parent company of AB Sports Nutrition, a division of ABF Grain Products Limited (who may contact you to provide marketing information about their products and services with your agreement) unless:
- we are sharing your data with partner organisations for marketing purposes and we have told you about this;
- we have your permission;
- the third party helps us to provide our products or services to you;
- this is necessary in connection with the sale of a business or its assets.
How do we keep your information secure?
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will apply our normal procedures and comply with legal requirements to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to the Site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How to contact us
Questions, comments or requests concerning this privacy statement are welcomed and should be addressed to HIGH5, Sea View Way, Brighton, BN2 6NT or email@example.com.
Requests to provide you with the personal information we hold about you should be sent to the address set out above. Please note that we may make a small charge of £10.00 for providing this information.