- By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Facebook and Instagram including the rules located at: http://www.facebook.com/terms.php, and https://help.instagram.com/478745558852511 and https://twitter.com/en/tos and https://www.strava.com/legal/terms.
Promoter: The Promoter is AB Sports Nutrition, a division of ABF Grain Products Ltd, Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London W1K 4QU, United Kingdom. Registered Company Number: 00079590 (the “Promoter”).
- How to enter:
- To be eligible to enter this prize promotion (see below for details), entrants must fill in the prize draw sign up form here.
- Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
- Signing up to receive email newsletters from the Promoter and its partners is optional and is not a condition of entry to the prize draw.
- No purchase is necessary, however internet access and valid email address is required.
Promotion Period: The promotion is open to entries from 00 GMT on 22 April 2021 until 11:59 BST on 27 May 2021.
- The promoter is offering one winner a Spring Cycling Prize consisting of:
- 1 x Canyon Roadlite CF 8.0
- 1 x Muc-Off Complete Workshop Bundle with a total retail value of £250 (exact products include ‘C3 Ceramic Dry Lube, Nano Tech Bike Cleaner and Bicycle Pressure Washer’ with the rest subject to availability).
Tour of Cambridgeshire 2021 Package for two people including; 2 x ToC100 Sportive event entries, a super luxury glamping package and VIP Club Kermesse memberships (non-transferable). See additional prize information below.
- 1 x HIGH5 Sports Nutrition £200 voucher for www.highfive.co.uk and the complete Slow Release Range containing: 1 x Slow Release Energy Drink Lemon 1kg | 1 x Slow Release Energy Drink Blackcurrant 1kg | 1 x Slow Release Energy Bar Blueberry & Raspberry 16 Pack | 1 x Slow Release Energy Bar Apricot 16 Pack | 1 x Energy Gel with Slow Release Carbs Blackcurrant 14 Pack | 1 x Energy Gel with Slow Release Carbs Orange 14 Pack
- 1 x POC Ventral Air Helmet and one pair of Aspire Glasses
Subject to the below, all prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
Winner’s name and contact data will be shared with prize partner companies to enable delivery of prizes provided by partners to the winner.
Additional details about the Tour of Cambridgeshire Package for two prize:
The Tour of Cambridgeshire Package for two is an event specific prize taking place on the weekend of the event between Thursday 23 September 2021 and Monday 27 September 2021. All elements of this package must be taken up by the same two people. The winner must be available to attend the event on the dates above as the package is non-transferrable. The package includes free VIP parking at the event for both people. Winners must make their own way to and from the event.
- ToC100 Sportive Event Entries: The winner will be eligible for 2 x event entries to the Tour of Cambridgeshire 100 mile Sportive (ToC100 Sportive) one of which may be used by a friend of the winner. The prize includes Express Entry (Rider Pack & Free Gold VIP Parking which will be sent out to winner’s home address). Optional additional insurance for the race is available but is not part of the winner’s package. The winner and their nominated friend are both subject to the terms and conditions of entering the race.
- Weekend Glamping: The glamping weekend package is available for two people for a maximum of 4 nights from Thursday, September 23rd 2021 to Monday, September 27th 2021 as part of the Tour of Cambridgeshire at the East of England Showground in Peterborough. This includes one 2-person Bell Tent, access to on-site showers & toilet facilities and 24-hour security. Meals are not included but winners will have access to VIP Catering at the winners own cost. Glamping Weekend packages are subject to glamping policy and guidelines.
- Club Kermesse VIP membership for the duration of the event: This is the official Tour of Cambridgeshire hospitality package for two people and includes lounge facilities, access to catering and refreshments (may be at additional cost), dedicated registration area, start line privileges, secure bike park, bag drop and toilet facilities – more info here. The membership is valid only for the 2021 Tour of Cambridgeshire weekend (24 September to 26 September 2021). Please note that although some limited catering and refreshments will be provided free of cost as part of the membership, this will not cover all meals and winner and companion will need to bring or buy additional provisions.
Should the event not be able to take place on the stated dates in 2021 due to covid restrictions or other issues beyond the Promoter’s control this part of the Prize will be transferred to the next event, whenever that is able to be scheduled.
- How the winner will be selected and notified:
- One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period by a computer algorithm on or around 28 May 2021.
- The winner will be contacted within seven days of the draw via email using the contact details provided with their entry and will be asked to provide their home address so that physical prizes can be delivered. If the winner declines the prize or fails to respond within the required period, or fails to provide evidence of their eligibility they forfeit any right to the prize. If the winner fails to respond within 14 days of this initial contact or fails to provide proof of eligibility, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner.
- The winner will be required to submit valid identification and proof of address before receiving their prize.
- The physical prizes will be sent via tracked post to the address supplied within 2 weeks of winner responding to the winner notification. Prizes sent by post may require “signed for” delivery.
- The Promoter reserves the right to discount and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple email accounts in order to submit multiple entries). The winner will be required to provide proof of identity and/or proof of address before prizes will be awarded.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
- Entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- Nothing in these terms excludes the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, or any other liability that the Promoter may not exclude by law. Subject to that, the Promoter and its associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, including any loss incurred as a result of any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrants that is caused by:
- technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person's participation in the promotion;
- any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of a prize;
- any act or omission of any third party, particularly any third party involved in the provision of services relevant to the prize; or
- any other events beyond the Promoter's control that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the winner or to the prize.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found by a court or regulator to be invalid or unenforceable the remaining other provisions shall continue to apply.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Strava or any other social media channel. By entering, entrants acknowledge that Facebook, Instagram Twitter and Strava do not bear any responsibility for this promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, entrants release these companies from any liability whatsoever in connection with this promotion. All information entrants provide when they enter the promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Strava or any other social media channel.
- The Promoter shall use entrants’ personal data for the purposes of carrying out the promotion, and in the case of winner’s data, as set out in the Promoter’s privacy notice available at https://highfive.co.uk/privacy-policy/ further explained in the following paragraphs.
- Subject to the winner’s rights under applicable data protection legislation, the Promoter may request to feature their name for publicity purposes or to participate in other publicity. The winner is not obliged to participate and participate is not a condition of entry or winning the prize.
- The Promoter will make the winner’s surnames and county of residence available on request to anyone who sends a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter within 10 weeks of the end of the Promotion Period, as required by the UK Code of Non-broadcast Advertising and Direct & Promotional Marketing (the “Code”). The Promoter may also be asked to provide the same details to the Advertising Standards Authority (“ASA”) who publish and enforce the Code. This use of winners’ data is necessary for the Promoter’s legitimate interests in complying with the Code. Winners who do not wish the Promoter to disclose these details to members of the public who request them, should let the Promoter know as soon as possible by emailing: email@example.com Winners may also object to the disclosure to the ASA by emailing the same address, giving reasons. The Promoter will take these reasons into account if the ASA asks for the winners’ details. Please note, however, that the Promoter may nevertheless still be required to disclose this information to the ASA. This may happen where, for example, the Promoter is required to demonstrate that a valid award took place.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree that any dispute or action arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.