- By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: The Promoter is AB Sports Nutrition, a division of ABF Grain Products Ltd, Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London W1K 4QU, United Kingdom. Registered Company Number: 00079590 (the “Promoter”).
How to enter:
- To enter this promotion, entrants must select the event they would like to win and sign up to or already be a member of our club mailing list.
- Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
- If applicable, copyright in all entries shall belong to the Promoter. Entries shall not be returned to entrants.
- No purchase is necessary, however internet access is required.
Promotion Period: The promotion is open to entries from 12:00 GMT on 29th June 2022 until 23.59 BST on 11th August 2022.
- The promoter is offering - Event - Bournemouth Half Marathon (Running), Scottish Half Marathon (Running), MBNA Chester Marathon (Running),New Forest Marathon (Running). Each winner will receive all tickets associated with the event that they have won. Therefore there are 4 prizes available to win.
- All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
How winners are selected and notified:
- The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period by an independent person, or under the supervision of an independent person.
- The winner will be contacted within seven days of the draw via email, using the contact details provided with their entry. If the winner declines the prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize. If they fail to respond within 14 days of this initial contact, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- The winners will be contacted via email with details of how to obtain the free tickets.
- The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple email addresses in order to submit multiple entries).
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
- Entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this promotion.
- Nothing in these terms excludes the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, or any other liability that the Promoter may not exclude by law. Subject to that, the Promoter and its associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, including any loss incurred as a result of any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrants that is caused by:
- technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person's participation in the promotion;
- any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of a prize;
- any act or omission of any third party, particularly any third party involved in the provision of services relevant to the prize; or
- any other events beyond the Promoter's control that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the winner or to the prize.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found by a court or regulator to be invalid or unenforceable the remaining other provisions shall continue to apply.
13. The Promoter shall use entrants’ personal data for the purposes of carrying out the promotion, and in the case of winner’s data, as set out in the Promoter’s privacy notice available at https://highfive.co.uk/privacy-policy/ further explained in the following paragraphs.
14. Subject to the winner’s rights under applicable data protection legislation, the Promoter shall be entitled to use and feature the names of this promotion for publicity purposes and winners agree that they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
15. The Promoter will make the winner’s surnames and county of residence available on request to anyone who sends a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter within 10 weeks of the end of the Promotion Period, as required by the UK Code of Non-broadcast Advertising and Direct & Promotional Marketing (the “Code”). The Promoter may also be asked to provide the same details to the Advertising Standards Authority (“ASA”) who publish and enforce the Code. This use of winners’ data is necessary for the Promoter’s legitimate interests in complying with the Code. Winners who do not wish the Promoter to disclose these details to members of the public who request them, should let the Promoter know as soon as possible by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org Winners may also object to the disclosure to the ASA by emailing the same address, giving reasons. The Promoter will take these reasons into account if the ASA asks for the winner’s details. Please note, however, that the Promoter may nevertheless still be required to disclose this information to the ASA. This may happen where, for example, the Promoter is required to demonstrate that a valid award took place.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree that any dispute or action arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.